Ruhnau Clarke Architects is currently in a growth mode and we are looking for employees who are driven and love a challenge. We currently have a position available in our Riverside office for a Marketing Coordinator. We are Architects specializing in K-12, higher educational facilities, public use projects and medical facilities. Ruhnau Clarke Architects offers excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience.
The Marketing department is responsible for the development of content used to communicate our brand, services, expertise, and experience to our target markets. This position encompasses all aspects of marketing and requires an individual with the ability to produce high quality content in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
The successful candidate will have strong writing and communication skills and a demonstrated understanding of the relationship between copy and graphics. A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields is strongly preferred.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
- Assist Marketing Manager and graphics team in coordinating and preparing marketing and promotional materials, both print and digital formats
- Perform writing, proof reading and editing of content copy
- Prepare graphic elements (with the assistance of graphic designer) and/or narrative sections for digital and print content including proposals, brochures, content marketing, and social media
- Assist in the production of client proposals and other submittals in pursuit of securing new projects; assist with strategy; coordinate with staff and colleagues
- Perform internal and external market research
- Assist in the development of strategy and materials used in sales interviews and presentations
- Update and maintain project database and content library
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Perform other marketing related duties such as involvement in special projects, representing company at related marketing events and trade shows, and seek out opportunities for company to pursue
- Proficient in PC and Macintosh Platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Database management
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently on assignments
- Ability to work with various groups of people including executives and management staff
- Knowledge of the A/E/C industry
If interested, please complete and submit the following form.